One Week With The GPZ

russ

Nice purty gold there russ, congrats!

Steve, some skepticism is healthy. Lots of folks have the perception that its hard to trust anyone suckling from the tit of minelab directly or indirectly. Now dont throw a can of beans at me pard, just saying the campfire talk.  

Especially if you don't know the people making those claims personally. You cant just trust everything you read on the internet otherwise we all would be walking around like zombies chanting.. GPZ 7000...GPZ 7000

Wait I think I have been doing that already...

strick

This is the result of around 10 hours of learning the GPZ7000 on and old patch of ours. We have been detecting this area since the GPX4000 came out and coils from the 14'x9" NF mono up to the 25" NF mono. It is an excellent area for "testing" as the area has had a good going over. 12 of these little bits came from an area I've even done with the SDC2300. More learning will occur this coming weekend at another area. Cheers.  ps they are just under 9 grams in total

Peter%2010hr%201.jpg

• Like 4

Hi Russ,

Sorry to hear about your health problems.  Hopefully, that is all behind you now.  Just take it easy until you are up to full speed. 

Glad to see you can still get out and find that gold.  You have always been talented that way. 

I still remember the hunts we had together.  Thanks for taking me to those special places.  Hope they produce a bunch more gold for you.

Reg

• Like 1

Hi Russ,

Sorry to hear about your health problems.  Hopefully, that is all behind you now.  Just take it easy until you are up to full speed. 

Glad to see you can still get out and find that gold.  You have always been talented that way. 

I still remember the hunts we had together.  Thanks for taking me to those special places.  Hope they produce a bunch more gold for you.

Reg

Hi Reg,

Thank you for your concern, I hope your doing well.  My health issue is on going battle and Mayo has me on what they call a maintenance program which includes treatments or infusions with a drug called Rituxan. It's in the chemo family but not as toxic but still makes me sick for a few week after the treatments.  I've had eight of them so far... but the worst is past and I now can lead a fairly normal life but the doctors said to get exercise every day.  I don't want to bore the forum with the details.

Reg if you ever need a place to hunt in Arizona your welcome back to my patches anytime!

I sure enjoyed hunting with you and especially meeting your Dad, I love the thrill of the hunt and finding gold, I guess it's got in my blood. That area we hunted together is still producing nuggets but the terrain is pretty difficult. 

Maybe we could go down to southern Az where those invisible nuggets came from ... but it's not my patch and JB has some stuff going on too. I'd love to take the GPZ down there and try finding one of those invisible nuggets that a Minelab can't beep.  :nugget:  :nugget:  :nugget: