12 Ounce Nugget With GPZ

I cant get on this forum to confirm and I am not willing to register, but supposedly this link:

http://www.detectingwestaustraliangold.com/t5339-confirmed-12oz-1-1mt-with-a-gpz7000

is about a guy in WA who just picked up a 12 ounce nugget at 1.1 meters with a GPZ 7000.

1.1 meters is a little more than 3 and a half feet.

Steve did you ever get registered for that forum?

So consistent with the other thread, for those who don't want to be digging 3.5 foot deep holes, that is another reason why you may not want a GPZ. It just finds targets too dang deep.

• Like 1

I cant get on this forum to confirm and I am not willing to register, but supposedly this link:

http://www.detectingwestaustraliangold.com/t5339-confirmed-12oz-1-1mt-with-a-gpz7000

is about a guy in WA who just picked up a 12 ounce nugget at 1.1 meters with a GPZ 7000.

1.1 meters is a little more than 3 and a half feet.

Steve did you ever get registered for that forum?

So consistent with this thread, for those who don't want to be digging 3.5 foot deep holes, that is another reason why you may not want a GPZ. It just finds targets too dang deep.

Chris, that pic/story originated from the Minelab GPZ7000 Users Australia FB page, not much else has been said about it, well that was from a few hours back when a mate checked, not sure if any other info is out and about on it as yet, all the forums are basically running with that pic/story, the poster's position shows as Dampier so maybe found in the Karratha area but who know's.

Its Pretty awsome, 11000mm deep, 90 minutes to dig.   At my age if I was to get ma ZEED I would have to find a younger wife to dig my targets..............

Correction 1100 mm or 1.1 meters

ooops my wife  saw that post!!

Nice nugget.  At first it did not open for me but the picture is there.