It Took 38 Nuggets To Break A Half Ounce

russ

Guest Paul (Ca)

Amazing! That is truly a dream come true for many, You're doing well with the GPZ.  Is this here in the States? 

Congrats!

Paul

Thanks Gentlemen!

I'm pretty sure anyone would be happy with this nice looking gold.

I do note you have not picked up a bigger nugget, so if you feel I have lost the bet,

I will have to send you some sort of symbol of that loss.

Or, you will have found one by now and we're good.

Continued good hunting…it doesn't seem that luck is a part of it,

just a good detector in the hands of a good operator.

Oh and high five on losing 15 lbs, that's a real nugget.

Thanks David, No I haven't found anything over the 1.2 dwt nugget and we're good! The lower desert of Az are starting to warm up and I may not be out hunting as much. It's still beautiful in the early mornings but we've already had some 90 degree heat in the afternoon. 

Hey Russ,

Congrats on your finds.  That is 38 more nuggets than you had before, even though many will say it was a 10K investment to find a few more bits of gold.  

I'm not that much further above you on gold weight in 4 trips.  First trip was 8 nuggets for around 4 Dwt's.  Second trip on a few dinks, third trip was 8.1 Dwts (includes the 1/3 ouncer) and today 2 pieces for about a Dwt's. I'm close to 3/4's of an ounce, but far from paying from the unit.  My right arm is getting a great workout and I'm a bit fired up again about nuggetshooting with something new.  

Hey Rob, great job... just have to stay away from those cactus roots.  :)

Amazing! That is truly a dream come true for many, You're doing well with the GPZ.  Is this here in the States? 

Congrats!

Paul

Thanks... nuggets are from Arizona.

Thanks Russ...you the man!

My new gpz is out for delivery...I will be watching like an eagle for that UPS truck!!!

it is only a matter of time before you get a real workout digging a thumper three feet deep...congratulations in advance!

fred

Congrats on the nuggets...nice ones.... More congrats on the 15lbs.. I just have a GB2 and I gotta say it has worked me to death in 2mths and I haven't lost a pound...... Not many pieces of gold but I'm still the king of square nails and foil in my house!!!