Old Coins And A Ring With CTX 3030

Editors note: split from beach detecting thread. I had just commented on returning rings. Fred's responses were so good deserved new thread - Steve H

post-77-0-70501300-1390231434_thumb.jpgpost-77-0-85843800-1390231534_thumb.jpgYes, Steve...some can be but many cannot. I found a classring many years ago and finally tracked the owner down, mailed the ring to her and never heard a word from her...goodness is its own reward...I hear.

I just took some pics of the junk and stuff I found the last 8 months...mostly found with the 3030 and some found with the x-70...
19 silver dimes and 6 silver quarters froma very well worked 90 acre park...and one lonely gold ring.

a pile of junk money and other goodies and wheaties, silver, and good goodies

Thanks, yesterday I found a 39 and 52 dime...

Today I found a 1929 1/2 dollar a1904 V nickel, two wheaties and a pile of tabs and junk money...I certainly have done my part to find more gold rings-but, if they ain't there????what else can I do...except keep beeping...

btw, Steve; this is the first half I have found since the one I found at Moore creek...2005, where has the time gone...

fred

post-77-0-85603200-1390513791_thumb.jpg