Hello Everyone, My Name Is Therell And I Am An Addict....

spencer@wy

When i started to get serious about nugget hunting that is what i did at the time the best i thought i could afford was a eureka gold but within a couple of years i got a gpx 4000 and that detector has found so much gold for me it was a hard decision to put it up for sale . But now with a 7000 i want to go full time with it so i am learning all over again.

Spencer are you able to get out into the area already? When I lived there mid May was usually the first time you could drive off of the graded roads.

Beat up are you planning on taking the 7000s there?

Spencer are you able to get out into the area already? When I lived there mid May was usually the first time you could drive off of the graded roads.

Beat up are you planning on taking the 7000s there?

I can get in to the area, some of the deeper spots and those with plenty of vegetation still have snow. i was out saturday to buddys claim on creek bottom, heavily willowed, still plenty of snow in willows. i broke my little shovel about half way through, yes the frost is still here in spots too. must have been a sight to see- me, trying to dig up these targets with this short piece of handle. ended of soaked to the sack, my old dog missy wanders out on this ice thats to thin , falls thru-and shes dead ass tired at this point-so i proceed to get her out. that water couldnt have been but couple degrees above freezing, dumbed my boots out, tried no to cry like a girl and good to moving. still a good day.

if the weather holds it should be good to go in about week and half most everywhere up there.

Roads were pretty good (i was in my 3000 gt, i didnt catch up with my bro who had truck) i drove down couple miles past rock creek hollow then drove back up by miners delight and was able to get about three miles around the hill there. it was at this point-going down hill that i came to. fully drifted over road. it was only about 6" deep but hard packed most places, but not worth risk in the car and conditions as such.