A Bit Over An Ounce Of GPZ Yellow

I was going to wait until I finished 30 days of swinging and post the results but I've ended up reinjuring an old disc in my back and have been in bed for the last 3 days. So from here out if I'm able to get up and able to detect again I'm going to have to stay pretty close to roads and easy to drive into places so not really expecting much more unless I get crazy lucky, never know.

This was 17 days total of swinging, 1.1 troy ounces or 34.84 grams, 36 nuggets total. I like to shoot for 2 grams a day when I'm in full time mode and I hit that mark almost on the nose so I'm pretty happy with the Z overall. Especially since Nevada is almost completely new territory to me and I didn't know a soul up here when I started last month so most of my time was spent wildcatting - though now I can say I'm glad to meet the folks that I was lucky to run into and hope to see you guys in the future!

Also looking forward to taking the Z to home turf on some of my patches in Arizona this winter and other more familiar ground and seeing if I can pull some big ones up from the depths out there in places I already know they are at and spend less time exploring. Though I love NV detecting so far, the weather up here is perfect and it looks just like Wyoming so i'll definitely be spending more time up here.

An aside, but all the gold I find is always for sale. Update: the Nevada gold is now all sold. I also have about 2 ounces of Gold Basin nuggets left and some smelted gold. In 1 ounce lots I'll sell any size, shape, or weight for spot. Some of this NV gold is almost specimen quality though the pic doesn't do it justice so spot is a pretty good deal. Cubic structures, chevrons, wire, etc. If you are in the Winnemucca area and interested then once I can get up and walking again you can look in person. I'll also trade for a Fischer F19 or other potentially interesting small scale mining related opportunities.

post-569-0-28819100-1428882582_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Very nice gold Jason congrats, also thanks for doing the video that shows the difference between hunting in difficult vs normal. It forced me to take another look at normal and increased my nugget finds. 

Take good care of yourself the gold will still be there after you heal up.

Well done!

Dont sell yourself short on those nuggs showing any crystalline structure. Id say no less than $50 a gram. But I'm no one to talk myself . Seems my life moto is sell low, buy high, and make the difference up in volume- dumb joke :)

Dang! Heck of a haul! As an aside to your aside,lol...I just bought an f19...so will be selling my gb pro with 5x10 coil ..for $350. I honestly cant tell any difference in performance to the f19. Ill post in classifieds tonight. Ray

Thanks guys!

Ray sounds like a good price. If you were here in person and traded for gold I'd probably go for it. No mailing address though

• Like 1

Nice haul Jason! Sorry to hear about your back, hope you get back on the gold fields soon. A very reputable gold buyer, Dave Varabioff at Goldbay pays top dollar for chevron and crystalline nuggets...tell him Lunk sent you!

http://www.goldbay.com/

Jason, Sorry abt your back, mine sounds similar- on about a quarterly interval im down for few days..feeling 80 not 40,but old chiropractor knows it well and four easy days later i m rebiult.

I really appreciate the break-down of info on your z-time, practical and informative. When you gonna be back to CYCLONE city? Maybe we could have a cold one and a conversation, l would enjoy meeting you in person. Well no bending, lifting, or twisting and you should be out there in no time. Fast-healing to ya.