A Bit Over An Ounce Of GPZ Yellow

Fast fine healing to ya jasong.  You'll be back in the harness again before long :)

The back will get better. I've had to crawl several times and thought I needed surgery...in fact the ortho doc said I needed surgery and that was 10 years ago. The more active you stay the better your back will be.... AFTER you heal. Just take it easy for now. We need those informative posts of yours!

strick

Jason,

Nice poke! I tell you my Wife Robin suffers from a bad back all the time and I'm missing two disc as well. I need to get back to Nevada, to many targets in my local that don't turn into nuggets. Digging in hard dirt, vs nice soft Northern Nevada is much better for our backs. You get back on your feet, we will be in your country at the end of this month!

Rick

Jason, great looking gold...save some for me!  :D Keep stretching and excercising your back so you can get back out there. I'll be there on the 23rd. Save a piece of good looking gold for me to buy. Get well soon,

Bill

Thanks guys, looks like I'm not the only one in the bad back club! Able to sit up sideways and hobble a bit now so making good progress. Thanks for the stretches Bill, I'm able to do a couple of them lightly.

Spencer, I'll probably be back next month depending on my back. Yeah I'd be down to drink a couple cold ones, never actually met another prospector from Wyoming in all the years of wandering out there. I've explored quite a few forgotten old areas out there when I was starting out. Did you know there is about a 50foot tall pile of pyrite cubes out there on the way to South Pass by Jeffrey City? I found it when I was 19 or 20 so maybe my memory exaggerates itself but it was crazy looking just a huge stack of ~1/2" cubes with a little bit of gangue material. From an old WW2 mine where they produced Sulfuric Acid from it, there was supposedly gold found nearby but I didn't have any luck. After I discovered I could pop pickers out of the bedrock right in downtown Deadwood while my ex-GF could go and have a nice coffee next door I ended up looking outside the state borders a bit more.  :D

Alright detect on! Hopefully see ya guys out in the field here in another week, I'll be the guy staying about 20ft from the truck at all times, stop and say hi.  :D

Jasong, nice gold...

I was a drywall hanger for years then popped a disk or two...The  best exercise I have ever found is using a Roman Chair exerciser...that machine and walking did more for me than any doctor or drug ever did. You have to start out slow and easy but when you can do the manuvers to full extension you will have a very fit back and torso...it is all about core-strength and flexability... 

Of course, hours of racket-ball most days helped too...I sure miss the r-ball!

heal fast and well

fred