Joined The SDC Club Today

bado1

Well, I am now an official member the the SDC owners club :minelab: . Should be arriving in a few days :) . Can't wait to give it a swing. I have my eye on some higher (read COOLER) areas for some summer swinging. Already getting warm...was 80 yesterday here in central AZ. -5000ft elevation. Hopefully, we will get some rain soon or we are going to burn up this summer.

Dean 

• Like 4

I sure have been loving my SDC and cant wait to do some diving with it. I've only got about 27 hrs on it but have done pretty well at the few spots I've hit. Met the skunk the other day but had a great time at a new location. The machine handles my hot serpentine very well and the rocks or seams that do sound off give a slight warble that sounds much different than a true target. Also i don't notice any difference in sound when ground balancing. I still do it each time i start up but have noticed no difference if i hadn't.  I would recommend getting the aussie cover from Robs, its spendy but very well made and has a built in stand that you can rotate out. 

I got another month before it'll hit the 80's at 5000 + ft but i gotta wait till then to access some good spots.

Good Luck Dean - Cant wait to see some of your SDC Shine

AjR

• Like 1

Thanks AjR!

Iv'e been enjoying the finds and stories that you have been posting...helped me make my decision to purchase the SDC. I will give that cover a look. Thanks!

Dean 

• Like 1