Difference Between MXT and MXT Pro

The MXT Pro is just an MXT when it comes to depth and sensitivity. They added a few features, the most important being a multi-tone option, backlight, and ground grab button. There are also a couple different coil options when you buy the machine. Jeff Foster put together a comparison chart at http://forums.whiteselectronics.com/showthread.php?50692-MXT-MXT-Pro-Comparison-Chart

• 3 years later...

Well, I must be missing something. I have an MXTPRO and when in C&J or Relic and I push the trigger forward it just locks into pinpoint mode and does not perform as in the text above.

I have seen that comparison sheet all over the forums, but the manual that came with my pro, as well as real world operation is not whats on that sheet.

Did I miss something along the way?

Steve, thanks for responding. When you stated you weren't sure what I meant, it made me go and look at the chart with a different set of eyes......

I was reading it vertically so where the MXT said  ALT Relic mode trigger forward, I took that to mean that all the way to the bottom of that column where it described the MXTPRO function should also operate as described in the PRO description WITH THE TRIGGER FORWARD which I now see is reading it wrong. The trigger forward functions are replaced by the musical tone button functions as described and the columns don't mean to much.  Even in a confused state I can sometimes learn when someone steers me in the right direction.

Thank You

• Like 1