Woman With Gold Bug 2 Out Does Man With ZED 7000

Had a great time this past weekend in the Nevada desert. The weather was a bit crazy with lots of rain, some hail and a bit of snow even. A special thanks to Gerry and crew for taking the time to show Lisa how to use her Gold Bug 2. I think I'm in trouble now as she has the bug real bad. As we were leaving she said that the next time a big rain comes through we need to drop everything and run back to Nevada lol. Also thanks to Lunk for spending some time with me on the ZED settings. I even got to shake hands with Steve Herschbach and Chris Ralph! It was great meeting you guys. Wish I could have stayed around for the talk but there was no way I was going into that trailer! Lisa's nuggets are on the right.

post-351-0-93585700-1430283010_thumb.jpg

post-351-0-08547100-1430283027_thumb.jpg

post-351-0-01134900-1430283042_thumb.jpg

post-351-0-01063700-1430283058_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Strick, Thats sweet! I especially like the part where your" in trouble now" cause Lisa really has the bug, I dont think alot of couples enjoy the hobby together. We may be in luck on the rains too, my gut tells me we are gonna have a couple good "wash out", serious rain events this year. Its great you got to meet Steve and Chris, always nice to spend time with those long-time professionals/pioneers of the hobby.

Here a shout-out to Gerry and Lunk for being neighborly and helping them out, good karma on you. GOOD STUFF..health and happiness to you guys.

• Like 1

Nice finds, the chevron stuff is on my bucket list, great to see you and your other can share the experience.  Now can you share the gold? ;)  Hahh!

Gonna have to get busy as the Miss's is cleaning the patch while your jawing with the guys *grin*.  Luck and keep swinging.

• Like 1