Only One Nokta Dealer?

I would like to see A Comparison on this Machine and the GB 2 and the GMT, The Normal FORS Pro Pack Machine costs $1254.43c which is a rip Off, So before I take the plunge I need to know if it can do what my MXT and GMT's Can't.

Thanks for the Info,, John

Hi John,

The FORS Gold Pro Pack with three coils, recharger system, etc is a bargain here in the U.S. at only $850

As a 15 kHz unit it will not touch the Gold Bug 2 nor even the GMT for small gold capability. Since you also already have the 14 kHz MXT the FORS Gold would be redundant.

• Like 2

I really really like my FORS Gold. But I can find gold about as well with any 13 - 19 kHz machine and I assume most people can also.

Yeah, It' seems impressive,

I wouldn't mind a Quid for every hour you have put in over the years :o

Even though I am no stranger to Whites or ML Machines either, I Still Value your Input and as it was Your Tests and success on AMD that Convinced me to get them Way Back then,  , 

The Only thing I would like to see on the Fors Gold Is A Straight shaft other than that its perfect.

John

Well my 1 day update... This machine is very easy to use... Didn't find any gold but did find 2 pieces of birdshot(about an inch deep)...1 staple(2maybe 3" deep)...a fish wieght(wedged about an inch into a bedrock crack)that I thought was gold until I retrieved it...I put about 10 hrs on this machine and used the small sniping coil...it was pretty sensitive... I put a flake that wouldn't register a grain about 2 inches in the ground and it hit on it with the sensitivity set at 70 in gen setting...I put a 3 grain about 6" down in the ground and it hit on it in boost mode with the sensitivity at 70 in boost mode ...how in my opinion does it compare to my gb2... It doesn't.... Actually the only plus is it is very easy to use compared to the gb2... I'm going out today on some pretty hot ground that my gb2 is a nightmare on... will let u know the outcome... I do like the machine ...its fun to use and I like not having to ground balance constantly... But with 10 hrs on this machine and me being a beginner no telling what I could be doing wrong if anything...I'm more than sure that when I learn this machine to its potential it will no doubt prove to be a nice add to my now 2 collection of machines...thnx Steve for ur awesome advice ..

• Like 1

Well my 1 day update... This machine is very easy to use... Didn't find any gold but did find 2 pieces of birdshot(about an inch deep)...1 staple(2maybe 3" deep)...a fish wieght(wedged about an inch into a bedrock crack)that I thought was gold until I retrieved it...I put about 10 hrs on this machine and used the small sniping coil...it was pretty sensitive... I put a flake that wouldn't register a grain about 2 inches in the ground and it hit on it with the sensitivity set at 70 in gen setting...I put a 3 grain about 6" down in the ground and it hit on it in boost mode with the sensitivity at 70 in boost mode ...how in my opinion does it compare to my gb2... It doesn't.... Actually the only plus is it is very easy to use compared to the gb2... I'm going out today on some pretty hot ground that my gb2 is a nightmare on... will let u know the outcome... I do like the machine ...its fun to use and I like not having to ground balance constantly... But with 10 hrs on this machine and me being a beginner no telling what I could be doing wrong if anything...I'm more than sure that when I learn this machine to its potential it will no doubt prove to be a nice add to my now 2 collection of machines...thnx Steve for ur awesome advice ..

Nice Report Nugget, Check out what settings Steve used and see how they go for you,

But it sounds like you have it set up Pretty good So Keep going Mate,

Well Done,, and good luck,, john

Well just got back from a nice 6 hr day...didn't find any gold but had an awesome time playing with my new machine..my buddy beat me with his gb2 and found 2 sub grain pieces...the ground was hot and this machine loved it..did dig some targets ..a bullet...a few nails and one sliver of brass...being new at metal detecting I'm still learning the difference between ground noise and targets..although the Fors gold gives me the positive sound of a target and I liked how the handle vibrated on targets but didn't on hot rocks of the same reading..that was interesting and kind of a neat feature...even though I haven't found any gold with this machine yet I am kinda impressed with my progress on this machine...oh and the battery life is amazing... I use duracel rechargables and the batteries are still at full charge after 16 hrs of use between 2 days...

• Like 1