Interesting knee jerk reaction in OZ to Greeks dilemma as per below link, of more interest will be the US markets reaction once your market opens. Gold price is looking to rise if our market is any indication.

https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/35b-wiped-aussie-market-010009272.html

• Like 1

Seems the US market is just having a small yawn, rightly so too, Greece has a population similar to OZ, and Ozs financial situation doesn`t affect the world. Crazy funny money, illustrates however that only in gold can we trust.

• 1 month later...

Gold has been holding just over $1500 OZ/Oz, as gold dropped $US our $ lost and kept it over $1500, has spiked to over $1600 OZ today,  someones buying big time I suspect.

Put it into a new pair of boots and detect all the lovely stuff that`s lying around. Buggered if I know what`s the go but there is movement, some sections of our media reckon there is a conspiracy instigated by your federal reserve.

post-625-0-90139100-1440184491_thumb.jpg

But you better move quick you`ve only 4 minutes. If you believe our media that is.

Expect the unexpected....arrogants  can get us in major trouble. The world has changed, the problem is some of us are old enough to be aware of it and some  to old to understand it.  Best gold is the one you find....my bet is gold is on the rise and will continue through the end of the year. So keep beepin.............. :) otherwise who the heck knows whats coming....if you buy..buy low..