For You GPZ Guys

I just got back from the 16-1 mine. Went there to see if I could score on some good material.  Dave informed me that they just hit a 50 OZ pocket.  Was not their well know "A" grade because of the arsinopyrite and not pure white bull quartz.  Some was certainly good enough.  The most interesating part was that they just bought a GPZ and credited this find to that detector.  He also said that they blasted out aother strong signal, but have yet to muck it out.  I sure hope its full of "A" grade........ Guess they paid for that detector with just one signal.......They are looking forward to finding much more with the GPZ.  Only complaint was the weight and having to use it up walls and overhead.......

• Like 3

From what I know from 15 something years ago. The 16 TO 1 Mine, was having a dry spell. I remember hearing they scanned the walls with a Whites GMT,and found some big pockets. No reason why a GPZ couldn't do a better job now and find some "just out of the reach of other older detectors"?

Same over here, Fred, recall suggesting I take a detector down an incline where the miner had lost the reef. He looked at me with a sort of patronising look and brushed it aside. But I guess we all suffer from tunnel vision one way or another.

• Like 1