• Similar Content

• By Shelton
      Ok Steve you really know something about new machines at 2017 ;) I was hear about new AT PRO 2 from Garrett but what more?
    • By 1955lennie@gmail.com
      Hi steve and members, can the coils from the gold bug series be used on the go ldstrike, thanks all for your imput. lennie-downunder.
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Here are some manufacturer specials running now. These are from the manufacturers and so I assume they are on top of any deals already offered by a dealer, but do check and make sure if considering a purchase.
      If anyone finds other deals go ahead and add them to the thread. I have not found anything for Garrett, Tesoro, Makro/Nokta or XP yet.

• By Rick Kempf
      Today Teknetics is rolling out a small scale test program for direct sales of Teknetics detectors. It's very much a "test the waters" rollout.
       They have appointed five "Exclusive Reps" to offer the program to customers.  I am one of the Reps.
      The program for now covers only the Omega8000 and the G2 (not the +)
      Here's how it works.  The buyer places the order direct with Teknetics in El Paso, tells them who the referring Rep is (the pricing is only available with reference to one of the 5 Reps) and the detector is shipped by Tek direct to the customer.
      To order, contact Teknetics - Rubi Martinez (915) 633-8354 with my name (Rick Kempf) as reference - Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MST.
      There are three different Om8000 packages and one G2
      The pricing is extremely low.
      Omega8000 with
          10" concentric oval - $375
          11" dd - $400
           1" conc. and 11" dd - $475
          10" conc., 11' dd and 5" dd - $540
      G2 with 11" dd $460
      I am compensated by FT for orders placed naming me as the Rep.
    • By Steve Herschbach
      41 pages packed full of photos and stories of metal detector finds http://www.garrett.com/hobbysite/searcher_pdf/3500074_searcher_nov2016.pdf
    • By Rod K
      Is there any usable difference with the Teknetics G2+ when used for nugget hunting?