Detech Coils For Minelab Sd, Gp, And GPX

And can't recall if I've posted this one up previously or not?? 

• Like 3

Hi Steve.

I use the 8 inch Detech Mono attached to the 4500.

All I can say is it is one hell of a coil stable, sensative and very rugged. Has taken a beating bulldozing it under bushes and debris and banging into rocks and still works like new. Punches deep for it's size and has found plenty of nuggets. Ideal in thick scrub or areas where your swing is limited. 

Score 10 out of 10.

• Like 1

Nice to see some activity on Detech coils.....Iam  with G,B. although I don't have the 8" Mono, I do have the 8" DD....great stable and tough coil. But my all time fav is the 15x10 Mono elliptical..........one of the best things about them is they are not bump sensitive . 

• Like 1

Back in April I was contacted by a couple making their first trip to Australia on a gold tour and suggested some coils , a Detech 8x15 DD and an 8in mono. Here is what they found.

Hi Rege, trip to Australia was fantastic in so many ways and some great gold we found ! The Detech coils worked perfectly and sniffed out 60 grams of gold ! , looking to pick up a bigger one to go deeper ! Just a few pics of what my wife and I found, regards, Steve

bought a 15 dd off Stinky Pete for my 3500 , only used it twice; no gold; but depth on tiny lead is awesome, recently upgrade to a 4000 and it came with the elliptical mono must be around 15 x 8 and its dynamite on small lead at good depth ; again no gold but only used it twice , didn't try the 15, was so impressed  layed up at the moment with a mini hip replacement,but took 8 weeks off work so when good to go will hit the Castlemaine  area for a couple of weeks and hopefully have some pics to share

• Like 4

On 7/6/2017 at 11:57 PM, bado1 said:

Thank you, Nenad! Well done as usual.

Dean

Thanks mate!