Show Me Your Pick

What's your website address? Always wondered why you western prospectors have such long sharp picks?

Looks more like a weapon a knight in shining armor would be wielding? I'd be afraid of falling on it accidentally !!

It would surely be Adios Amigo time...my 4 foot crowbar and a 2 foot shovel seems less dangerous....

-Tom V.

What's your website address? Always wondered why you western prospectors have such long sharp picks?

Looks more like a weapon a knight in shining armor would be wielding? I'd be afraid of falling on it accidentally !!

It would surely be Adios Amigo time...my 4 foot crowbar and a 2 foot shovel seems less dangerous....

-Tom V.

My website address, its on every picture and my tag line. Dangerous, I would like to suggest 

you stay out of the kitchen, all those knives.

Ivan

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I recieved an early Christmas present from my sister. It's called a Burpee pick by Estwing. It was supposed to have magnets in the head but this one didn't. My sister contacted the seller and they are sending another one.

I took it out yesterday and it worked great but no gold. Either way I was happy to get some detecting in while down in the lower 48.

Merry Christmas everyone

post-550-0-00937200-1450975827_thumb.jpe

I use that #9 in Steve's reply way back on page 1. Now that he mentions it though, it would be nicer to have the digging end flat instead of rounded. I'm gonna really start to notice that and now I'll be on the lookout for something else. Thanks a lot Steve. (Sarcastic humor intended)

• Like 1

• 6 years later...