Nugget Finder DD Coils?

Quick

I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me why Nugget Finder doesn't make any DD coils. Seems to me they are missing out on some sells.

I was once a die hard Coiltek fan but after the Gold Stalker series they lost my business.

I went to Nugget Finders after that and I have not looked back. I would love to have a large DD coil of the same quality. Any suggestions?

Root

Minelab Commander coils work very well...and you have the cancel or pseudo-mono mode available...The 10" E, stock 11" or the big 12X? E are all good but the biggest is heavy. It is not as heavy if you take the coil cover off. Also, the Hip-stick makes light-work of even the GPZ coil.

fred

I have seen that Steve thanks for posting. I ordered up a 13x17 NF evolution.

I'll give a report after I have enough hours on it.

I had a 18" green trash can lid minelab coil that came with my 2100 or 2200 that thing was heavy. Are the newer minelab commanders lighter?

Fred I have hip sticks.Yes i have more than one. Sometimes I can use one and sometimes I can't. Sometimes I'm brush diving and sometimes I'm brush surfing and sometimes I'm using one. Usually gold is like quail in my neck of the woods. Hiding in the thick of it all!

Root

• Like 1