Nokta Au Gold Finder Officially Introduced

sorry to derail the main point, Steve;

i was just commenting on an issue that affects a large percentage of people and seems to be ignored by manufacturers of all products.

The LEDs are certainly not anything I would depend on. Like you audio is my first filter when coin hunting; but nugget hunting I dig it all.

fred

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, M Chuma said:

How does the AU Gold Finder compare and compete with other detectors in the market? What is success story so far?

I am guessing that the Nokta AU Gold Finder was designed primarily for the African market but I could be wrong about that. The only retail outlet that I know of in the United States is Kellyco. Since it is a new detector and with only one retailer, most people will never have heard of or seen this detector. I have one but it sees little use as I usually toss my Gold Racer in the truck instead. I guess I may have to get more hours in with the Gold Finder and will make a point of doing that over the next month.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2016 at 8:24 PM, Ridge Runner said:

Now I know why so many people run red lights. Then the next time they'll sit through the green one.

Color blindness could sure be one of the reasons but I think most of it has to do more so being distracted.  We sit and sit at the light and as soon as our eyes move away from it that's the exact time when it changes.  

• The title was changed to Nokta AU Gold Finder Officially Introduced