B-day Gold

Lunk

Fred, THAT didn't work for me.....(I know, I'm not you), but I was swinging the SDC2300, gridding this "pushed" strip at RP, and finding "zip".  Lunk followed shortly thereafter, and totally cleaned my clock with a half-dozen finds (albeit) deeper than was the 2300's turf, but he forced me to hang that fine detector up and make the jump to the ZED.   Actually - thanks!

Fred, you can walk next to Lunk, follow him, be ahead of him.... But I bet Lunk would clean your clock also.  You're "that good" Lunk!!!!!???

• Like 1

Lunk, I will follow just behind you if that is more appropriate...I won't even carry a detector, nor do I want to work your patches. I simply know there are subtle things to see and hear that can only be conveyed by close association. It may be that I don't have the ears or patience to practice what you practice...I would not know until I tried...just dreaming I guess.

D, I don't put myself on Lunks or Steves or Jp's level of skill and success-I am just an amatuer.

I give complete respect to Lunk for developing the skills needed for continued success wherever he may be detecting. He has earned his success and I wish him all the nuggets he can find...

fred

• Like 1

Twenty years of experience does make a difference, but judging from your posts you're doing just fine Fred - best of luck to you.

I really appreciate the kind words guys, thanks.  

Happy birthday great job  I will have to bake you a pie for your birthday next time I see you

you I am trying to get you fat so it will slow you down in the gold fields 

So that I can get some gold 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rusty said:

Happy birthday great job  I will have to bake you a pie for your birthday next time I see you

you I am trying to get you fat so it will slow you down in the gold fields 

So that I can get some gold 

I won't even try to dissuade you from your horrific plan Rusty, because I like pie.?Just make sure it doesn't have high fructose corn syrup this time, lol!