Hot Time @ Rye Patch

Many of you may know my GPZ gave the ghost up and I shipped it back to Mother Minelab.  It took a little over 7 weeks for my new one to arrive.  Needless to say, it set me back on my Mid Summer hunting...which was fine since its been a warm one!  Well I planned a trip to Rye Patch with my Buddy Rudy to hunt a couple spots and ran into a guy named Condor out in the desert.  He said, he was from Yuma and I asked him if he was lost, lol.  3 days of swinging in the mid 90's had me running back to my cooler and finding shade under my truck!  It wasn't 3 good days of detecting as far as solid hours go, but we made best of the time we spent behind our coils.  The heat really pulled my Mojo away, as I was dwindling and finding myself not wanting to dig iffy targets, time to head home when that happens.  There's  always another hunt and now I'm home recouping my Mojo.  Until the next hunt, little over 28 dwts in the photo...Geez, I can't upload the photo...you can visit my FaceBook Page Rick Lundquest - Wolf Pack Detecting

LuckyLundy

• Like 7

The heat does suck the life out of all but the most die hard people but you did great anyway Rick!

Big photos and phone connections sometimes do not mix for uploading. I found a great free photo resizer - Simple Resize

Apple http://simple-resize.appstor.io

Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.tekunodo.simpleresize&hl=en

• Like 1

I imagine Rye patch feels like Alaska  to a guy from Yuma this time of year... Nice work Rick and group!

strick

• Like 2

Sweet bunch of nuggets there....

• Like 1

Many thanks for helping me post my photo to the story!  I have the photo sizer downloaded now.  Finding gold and understanding terrain features is second nature to me...I downloaded all technical stuff when I retired from the US Air Force, lol.  There is a million places to hunt nuggets, if your close to one spend the time to learn your local area.  You may think it's been hunted out!

Rick

• Like 6

Rick, Rudy, And Condor ...... a just reward for working in some tough conditions!!!