Welcome Everyone!

Hello,

Im 39 years quad and motorbike workshop owner from Warsaw in Poland. Metal detecting is not noew for me, but gold prospecting is.

I'm rookie, but I'm not give up. Australia or death ;) We have oldest gold mines here... ofcourse they are inactive (almost 30g for 1tone), so I think to explore it.

Could you pulbic some more post about outdoor mining gear for gold detecting. Thank you!

Welcome, Shelton.

if you look through all the pages on this site you will find a good deal of information, especially about gold detectors. The links will take you to other sites with loads of information also. Australia is a wonderful place...the real treasure is in the experience!

fred

Welcome Shelton!

Mines that had 30g/ton may likely have detectable gold in the waste rock piles. I would like to see some photos of mining in Poland if you can post them.

Welcome Shelton!

Mines that had 30g/ton may likely have detectable gold in the waste rock piles. I would like to see some photos of mining in Poland if you can post them.

You have 100% right and they leave waste rock piles... and this is heart of wood now....

Modern weapon - GPS software. Here old German maps 1920 and sattelite layer from Google maps. It was oldest gold mine in Germany. First infos from 1230...

GoldMine_zps0933137b.jpg

Welcome Sheldon, it would be very nice if you keep us updated on your progress going after the gold from the old mine tailings!!

I hope I will finish this mission to the end of this year ;) I'm waiting for an answer from one big metal detector company... Maybe we test some new gear too ;)