The Gold Tour Via Las Vegas

Lucky, always enjoy your stories and pics from gold country. I was feeling bad for Robin, thinking that 

sleeping in a tent out in the desert was not her idea of a good time. Then I read that it was because she had

too much fun in Vegas the night before!!! Tell her that I'm not as sympathetic as I was earlier.....lol !?!? 

Joe

• Like 1

I'm sure if Robin had felt better she would have scored in the Dale.

She seems to find gold everywhere you guys go…

Glad she's feeling better, we all know what those post-'Vegas days are like…ouchie. 

• Like 2

WOW Rick, you certainly can fit a lot of stuff into that Jeep, well done!  Imagine how much more stuff you could bring along if you had a roof mounted cargo carrier.  Dry washer???

Brian.

• Like 2

On 12/14/2016 at 5:42 PM, LuckyLundy said:

Brian,

I'm thinking of a roof carrier!  That Jeep is something else, it has the Air suspension and will lift it up 4" over stock hwy ride height.  Hate the thought of cleaning it after this trip!

Rick

Lucky, I've saved the Yakima roof rack with 2 bike carriers and a silver fiberglass pod from my old Mercedes, it doesn't fit any of my cars so I'm not using it, just sitting in my garage taking up space... you can have it if you want, just have to find a way to pick it up in the south San Francisco Bay Area.

clark

• Like 2

Art,

I have a cargo carrier from our Lincoln Navigator...just need the cross bars for the roof rails on the Jeep to lock it on!  Thanks for your offer and the Bay Area isn't that far from my local, for such a kind offer.

Rick