GPZ In Mild Soils To JP

lutfi

Hi to u all Gents...

My Qus. to JP and others experts..

1. What are the optimum conservative setting Pls in numpers .for GPZ in mild soils.usind both 14" and 19" coils.( are there any differences bwt  mild & difficult  soils ..sens.threth hold..volum ..et )
  2. Very important question is :- the  ferrite ring to be use for ground balance only or also  when changing gold mode..

Thanks to all..

4 hours ago, Jonathan Porter said:

• GPS OFF (important little snippet that one which requires a thread all on its own)

Hope this helps

JP

Oh Oh, I always detect with enhanced GPS on!  I would greatly appreciate it if you were to elaborate on this, when you have the time.

Thank you,

Brian.

• Like 3

Hi  JP & all Gents...

First So much thanks and i do appreciate ur honesty and helpful manner.. you just give me the light ( ur experience )..

one thing didn't understand ( If there is no X signal in the soils you are working then you won't hear the X signal if the X balance is out,) i need to simplified to me).

I think this what exactly happen to me( If there is X signal present and the Ferrite Balance is out then the X signal can mask target signals without your even being aware,)

• VERY VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION:- this would help me a lot JP.. IS this mean that if there is asignal from ( aferrit like material)  while moving the coil on the ground that mean the gpz ground balance is out?!!! bcz this happen to me many times during working there is a signal from black stones on the ground!! that mean wasting my time a lot!!!
  • Last what is better  GPZ. gold mode setting for the solid nugget in the mild soil if the Gen/ NOR. not ok for solid nugget  as u said :-(For instance a 1/2 ounce solid nugget will give a better response in General Difficult than in General Normal)

With my regards..

lutfi

• Like 1