Congrats On The New Forum

Proud to make the first post on what I am confident will be the most interesting and informative forum about detecting for gold on the web. With Steve in charge I think we can count on lots of thoughtful content - and wild speculation - on gentlemanly discourse - and bar room brawls - all in spirit of good fellowship.

Thanks Steve.

Hi Rick,

Congratulations on being the first member. It will be interesting to see if the forum gets off the ground. There are plenty of forums out there but this one is rare in that it is not dealer owned or operated. That removes lots of constraints. Thanks for the vote of confidence!

• Like 1

Busy boy Steve!........... Defiantly excited about the new forum. Thanks buddy.

Thanks Jack and Teddy. Gotta love our furry friends! I used to have a Ted (Theodore), an amazing English Bull Dog. What a great little guy. I do miss my four legged prospecting companions but my wife and I have opted for smaller pooches these days. Just got two miniature dachshund puppies to harass our existing dachshund. Absolutely nuts, they are a joy to watch blasting around the house. If life gets me down nothing like a puppy for a quick pick me up.

Best wishes to you and Teddy in the field!

Steve, Thanks for another forum where we all can get some valuable answers, thoughts, and opinions. Take care and I didn't get to say goodbye to ya this summer up at the claim. Hope your enjoying your "retirement"

Steve thank you for providing what will become the top forum for seeking informative information on MD's new and old and those that have yet to be designed or thought of. Looking forward to the discussion of the Minelab 2300 / Garrett ATX.