I have not been out much lately. So,getting the itch and with a couple hours of daylight left, I hit the creek near my house. I took the gb pro,but left the headphones at home. I detected till sunset,only finding trash. My last target was a 22 bullet. For whatever reason,I sat there for about 30 seconds rubbing the taget against the bottom of the coil, screwing around trying to make that scratching noise the rappers make on s turntable...wierd,I know.As I stand up,I see something grey running across the bedrock outcrop 30 yards away..A Bobcat!! Guess I sounded like a wounded rabbit,lol. Glad I didnt call in a lion! Happy New Year everyone!!!

Deathray- Your on to something. TrinityAU has learned to call small nuggets with his GB. maybe your about to figure out how he does it.

To all you folks

I hope this new year is your best yet- but not your best ever.

I used to call predators using mouth calls, it does not take much to get them to come in. Just be careful, while out calling coyotes I have called in bobcats Mt. Lions and bears. When they respond to a call they are hungry.