• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By DSMITH
      been thinking about purchasing a dry washer and seen the whippet dry washer on another site was curious if anyone has any experience with the Whippet Drywasher 
      looks like it would be a pretty light little unit
      thanks for any and all input on it
    • By AzViper
      I got into prospecting kinda hot and heavy. I like to build all my own equipment mainly cause I can at a much lower cost and have a better product than whats being sold commercially. I know this forum is mainly geared towards the prospector swinging a metal detector, if Steve does not mind I would like to post the how to build the Viper-Vac here in these forums. I also built this trommel and many other tools I use.

• By LukeOzDigger
      Hey everyone, just wanted to start a new topic on Drywashing for gold in Australia.
      Here's a video of me and my mate Pete out on a quick overnighter' it's still dry enough here at the moment but finding time to get out before it starts raining might stop us from more footage this season.
      Steve' feel free to move it to a more relevant section if needed, also if others want to add info video's etc to the same topic feel free just keep the topic on Australia.
      enjoy'

• By Rick Watkins
      Going to finally get a gold trip in last week of Oct, hopefully, i heard that area got some good rains recently,just wondering what you guys that have been near winnemucca think about bringing my drywasher ,is the ground still too damp. I heard they had 2 storms that dumped 1/2 of rain each one.
    • By Greg
      Looking to maybe buy a dry washer. What does everyone like? Power blower, electric bellows, size, brand ext.. Is one brand better than another for fine gold recovery or do they all preform the same or close to the same.
      I would be grateful for all information.

Thanks Greg,
    • By Rick Watkins
      I have a goldbuddy stallion that I use in ore.nev. deserts wouldlike to know if anyone has this d.w.? If so do you have any suggestions that may help in recovery? I have learned a few things that work for me but looking for more ideas that may help.