A Monster Month

10 hours ago, mn90403 said:

How does this detector react to a big piece of gold?  Big is a relative term but let's say anything over 5 grams.  Did you plant any test nuggets like that?

I found the Gold Monster 1000 to be extremely sensitive to a wide range of nugget sizes and types of gold, with a definite edge on depth in mineralized ground - for a VLF machine, anyway. 

• Like 1

I should also add that when up close and personal with a large metal object, the Monster emits an overload alarm similar to that of the Fisher F75...a surprising feature that I was not expecting. 

• Like 3

Thanks for the great review.  Can't wait to get my hands on one for searching dredge tailings here where I live in Idaho..

HOT Rock.jpg

• Like 2

This post started out being called A Monster Month.

What I'm wondering if we will see the Monster this Month of May. Somebody out there knows more about my question than being said. Just like May 8th before that nobody knew nothing and I think this wholes true again.

Chuck

Well another week has gone as of today. Minelab on their site say that the Gold Monster 1000 is available now.

Hawkeye

He also say Man who fly upside down wind up with crack up. I know that to be true being I got steel ball in left shoulder for that one.

Chuck

Chuck, have you ever been tail-gated by some one that thinks pushing will speed you up?  You didn't speed up and he didn't get anywhere faster; just heartburn...

I sympathize with your being out of patience but....Minelab won't go any faster and you won't get there any quicker...don't Worry be Happy!

fred

• Like 3

Fred

What you say I know is true and I'll leave it at that.

I do want you to know that is a great article you wrote for ICMJ. It was well written and great to see a picture of you. You telling the finding of gold too made the story complete.

Thanks

Chuck

• Like 3

I have made some extra broom stick handles while eagerly awaiting the GM 1000... anyone need one let me know!

strick 

broomstick handles.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2