29 minutes ago, vanursepaul said:

I'll be over there before winter is over so get it while you can......lolol

LOL, nice try Bada Bing, no gold over here bro. :smile: vanursepaul  is here for site seeing purposes only :smile:

• Like 3

We have decided to have a yearly cull of eastern staters (this includes all international tourists). Just a one day cull on a random day to be designated by the state government. So you could run the gauntlet, come here and have a fun time. Many though will  just be unlucky and be out there on the culling day....... How do we recognise them you ask? Easy, any caravan with QLD, NSW, VIC, SA and NT plates are fair game. Oh and any idiot chaining an entire football field will be dealt with harshly.

Come to WA, prospect, enjoy - but live in fear. I like the idea.

Cheers

BB

• Like 6

Good thing my plates are WA and I can speak the lingo at need after a few coldies.  But then not to many mess with the Mad Yank ;)

• Like 3

Nurse Paul hasn`t found any gold in the park with the Deus, what`s he doing tis laying around everywhere.................

• Like 1

BB how about we firstly have a random annual cull day on watermelons................they are the ones need culling most desperately for sure.

The big day is tomorrow... as I have not only run into the weekend, but a holiday on Monday!

... will talk with Minelab Tuesday tomorrow... and see if they can sell me a box only... God only knows if I didn't pack mine or it fell out in customs....

What ever way that goes... it will go.... then it takes a few days to ship...

So this week Nordic will let me use his Sdc...as long as he can chain it to my leg before I go out in the morning.... lol

The detector will be shipped  to norvics place while we are away for the week...

No use sitting around any longer..... they do not participate in overnight shipping here..lolol...

And after we return , we are grabbing the boat and heading down to the hut to catch a bara  or two ... I have found that bara fishing will sometimes trump detecting. !!!!

(Here's what I am learning so far, and its a tough learn!... "When in Rome.........)"

Good day ...

• Like 3