Better fit it out with anti-drone tech. Paul, BB will have its image locked in his drones memory, once across the border...............

1 hour ago, Norvic said:

Better fit it out with anti-drone tech. Paul, BB will have its image locked in his drones memory, once across the border...............

I have a capacitor discharge tube on it that will take care of any electronic surveillance devices.

• Haha 1

WE are watching him!

On 5/31/2018 at 1:34 PM, Trent King said:

Gee that’s a flash lookin rig Paul, unfortunately you will have to leave it behind if you come out with me, looks just like a claim jumper setup ?

That what it is Trent ? ? ? ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

It's dirty now Trent after a week of driving allaround OZ dodging roos in the morning and evening!

I came across the bottom of OZ today..

Will be in Kalgoorlie or Leonora tomorrow night,,, and that still puts me a day out... I may have to stop in Kalgoorlie for a total massage due to the stressful driving conditions lol.

not far now...

Trent is all amped up.... getting his shovels, hammers and star drill bits out for me...

Who couldn't love this place?

• Like 8

Good stuff, Trent, just a word from Qlder to Qlder , you can loan Paul whatever no drama, just don`t loan him your Z. He`s misplaced Zs all over the US I believe, misplaced em in QLD, he`s probably the only bloke in MLs history that has a direct contact that will mail him a Z overnight  wherever in the world he is, gratis no questions asked.

Plus I don`t want him to use a Z as we`ve got a challenge going for 18 to see which one of us scores the biggest. Give him your SDC, your X anything but your Z.? 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2