Question On Bunk's Hermit Pick

Maybe someone can have Bunk check in to this forum.  Several people here would have his contact info.

I just messaged Frank C to have him get on here and fill the orders!

Mitchel

http://www.bunksarizonaprospecting.com/Pick.html

• Like 2

Yeah im interested as well, will he ship to Australia or do you know an australian supplier? just picked (haha) myself up a Supersede pick for those times when you need to dig to the centre of the earth to retrieve the target (pic of the pick below :) ) but im looking for a new day to day pick that has better ability then the Walco pick i usually use to pull the dirt out of the hole

19059927_1991451077755090_7471013575773063825_n.jpg

Hi Forum Members ,

Been following this post with interest and yesterday I emailed Bunk regarding shipping to Australia . He responded within 18 hours with the answer he does ship to Australia  .

I'm about to order the pick head only . Thanks for your reports on the pick and rapped with Bunk's super fast response .

Cheers

goldrat

I wish there was a way to get a Supersede pick head shipped here as well.

That is my second most-liked pick but I do not own one.

On 6/16/2017 at 0:40 AM, Rivers rat said:

Where can i get the pick only???

Thanks

RR

Rivers rat just type in Bunks Arizona Prospecting in your search bar and it should take you rite to his picks he makes and yes he does just sell just the pick head  with out the handle

http://www.bunksarizonaprospecting.com/Pick.html

6 hours ago, Aussieau said:

Yeah im interested as well, will he ship to Australia or do you know an australian supplier? just picked (haha) myself up a Supersede pick for those times when you need to dig to the centre of the earth to retrieve the target (pic of the pick below :) ) but im looking for a new day to day pick that has better ability then the Walco pick i usually use to pull the dirt out of the hole

19059927_1991451077755090_7471013575773063825_n.jpg

I looked at those and they are expensive