All Inclusive Oz Gold Tour

The many ways to die in Oz are just sauce for the goose...or spice for the cake; it keeps you on your toes. Or you can become one of the natives and adopt the NO Worries-it will be right mentality.

The one critter I really abhor Downunder is the bush-roach...primitive nasty creepy crawlies...I hate roaches!!!

fred

• Like 2

3 hours ago, fredmason said:

The many ways to die in Oz are just sauce for the goose...or spice for the cake; it keeps you on your toes. Or you can become one of the natives and adopt the NO Worries-it will be right mentality.

The one critter I really abhor Downunder is the bush-roach...primitive nasty creepy crawlies...I hate roaches!!!

fred

Gee Wiz Fred! If you like cheating fate and defying death come on up. We'll take the Jeep.

• Like 2

I will be up there  next week, Klunker (Friday night chili)...I warn you I scream like a girl when on narrow, steep mountain roads...or when a roach gets too close...

or when , well you don't need to know all my phobias...

fred

• Like 2

All those phobias, biggest fear for me is I`ll be too old for the GPZ 8000.....................9000............10000

• Like 4

19 hours ago, kiwijw said:

Yes, we are blessed here in New Zealand that we have no critters, animals or creepy crawlies that can rip your head off, sting, bite, poison or generally threaten or take your life. The climate is pretty good too all up. May be a little too cold this time of the year where I am for our Aussie cousins across the ditch.

11vh7x0.jpg

It isnt hard to dress for the cool though. A lot easier than dealing with the heat of an outback summer in Aussie or in the Arizona desert. Cheers.

Good luck out there

JW :smile:

Dressing for -40 is a bit tougher. Phobias: Winter (October-May) up here since the ground is frozen and buried under a lot of snow, Bull Moose in the Rutt. Mountain Lions.

General question from everyone, will the shotgun I have slung on my back cause interference to the detector? I know my steel toed boots did, but that's a lot closer to the coil.

image.jpg

On 7/19/2017 at 7:05 PM, Bryce said:

General question from everyone, will the shotgun I have slung on my back cause interference to the detector? I know my steel toed boots did, but that's a lot closer to the coil.

if you are using a vlf, probably not....if you are using a PI or the gpz-probably yes.

fred

• Like 2

At the present rate of $5550 AUD that equals about $4400!

Air is pretty cheap now so this may be a bargain compared to previous years.

Mitchel