Gold Monster Training At Nuggetshooter Outing

Bill Southern & Kevin Hoagland will be hosting some Gold Monster 1000 Field training at the upcoming Nuggetshooter Outing. The outing will be held at the San Domingo Placer area in Maricopa County Arizona near Morristown Nov. 17 - 19. You must RSVP - see below or Bill’s Forum for details.

F6A66133-5176-4E6F-9804-1E26CDBED7AA.png

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Bill’s outing this coming weekend and he is saying a Minelab Rep. will be there. This lady rep. by the name of Debbie will be there to answer any questions about Minelab’s products.

She will have a show and tell on the new pin- pointer and the hope soon Equinox.

Wish I could be there but over a thousand miles I just don’t think I’ll make it.

Hope someone here will.

Chuck

• Like 1

Not part of the thread, but I did talk to Debbie about a small coil for the GPZ.  Her comment is that the smaller coil is definitely not ruled out.  But with the 19" coil release and the GM1000 release, Equinox... etc., Minelab has been busy.  Also, she restated that it will take some clever engineering as you still have to fit a lot of wire into the small coil.   But she's saying "we have a chance".  :p

What is the release date for the Equinox?