XP Answer To Minelab??????

Norvic

Fake.

Argernomic? Not a word in any language.

And who would trust XP to waterproof your phone? They going to replace it when it drowns? Look at their current waterproof solution... I regret buying that POS accessory. A glorified Ziplock baggie to protect an $800 dollar controller. Trust them with your new $1K Apple?

Wireless underwater... think they worked that out without a wire antenna? I doubt that.

I'm not the worlds spelling bee champion, but multiple spelling errors smacks as totally amateur and not professional ad copy. Mobile capitalized in mid-sentence, control with 2 lower case letter l's, and then carbonix...wtf material is that non-word? Honeycomb texture arm cup on a water unit? The French ought to be engineering speed boat hulls. I'm sure they'll win every competition with that sweet looking low drag design.

Colors all wrong. Company logo errors...never!

But for me, the nail in the coffin is the font is atypical of XP marketing literature and style. I can identify both fonts with enough comparison and time, but off hand, this one has poor/almost zero kerning (the space between letters), and compare the lowercase a and e... not the same! There's no way this font is XP's standard font used across all their official marketing material I've ever seen. And it's certainly not as slick as typical XP graphic design. I pay attention to this crap.

So, perhaps I'm wrong, but I call this - bullshit to stir the pot.  :biggrin:

To the creator...

Go back to graphic design 101. Do not pass Go.

• Like 1

DT good to hear someone calling it, me I`m all for the smartphone as a RC and XP have a beta App that tries to "nearly" do that. But you gotta love that "low drag" shaft, cuts through water like butter, maybe the French will take up your suggestion and wrestle the Americas Cup off the Kiwis. Hmmmmm or maybe just some creative xter stirring the pot but then again ..................

Did it happen to get posted on October 1?  That's the Anti-April-Fools Day.