Good day or evening to all wich ever the case may be. Have  been haunting this site for a while lots of good impartial info. Been detecting for just over a year an this has been my go to particularly for info on equipment. 

Thanks

Regards

Lp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks. Rege-PA your spot on there mate. Figured i cant just sit on the side skimming info forever though. Tell you what theres allot to take in.

Thanks beatup. Hey just pu a pic up over on coins&relics. More to follow havent had much luck with the yellow, well not the natural gold.

Regards

Lp

20161220_183809.jpg

G'day mate, Hello from a neighbor, Kiwi Land. Welcome aboard. What machine are you swinging? Look forward to seeing & hearing about some of you finds & adventures.

Good luck out there

JW :smile:

G'day JW. Swing'n At pro most of the time seems ok on coins and silver, Infinium for a few months if theres a bottle top on the beach it'll find it.

Regards

Lp

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Al F
      Howdy..... I've just started detecting a couple of weeks ago with an Equinox 600 and am still learning the howtos $ wherefores....I am from Gardena California, retired and would appreciate any suggestions and help....I'm also looking for someone to partner up with who also likes "diggin".....thanks ...Al F
    • By Michael
      Just registered but have been browsing these forums for quite a while and it has helped me a lot. Only started detecting a year ago with a Garrett Euroace and I've really enjoyed my new hobby. Just recently decided to upgrade and I've ordered an Equinox 800. I'm looking forward to it arriving and then putting into practice what I've learned here. Many thanks for all the helpful information that you've all took the time to post. 
    • By nuggetnewbie
      Hi all,
      I'm Ray in California. Just got interested in doing prospecting for recreation and enjoying the great outdoors.
      Not expecting to get rich, just thought it would be really cool for my wife and i to find some gold nuggets while
      we are camping anywhere near possible gold country. Looks like i found the right place with like minded folks
      that know a lot more than i do about it. I bought a starter pan kit and practiced a little on our last trip to Sequoia.
      Still have to master that, but i started thinking my chances would be better using a detector to narrow my digging areas.
      Happy Hunting!
    • By James Jackson
      Hello, my name is J.J. Im waiting for my first detector to arrive in mail. Garrett AT MAX. Im super excited and would realky like to meet some people to show me the ropes and make some friends. Live near Pittsburgh Zoo. Id love some help. Jacksonpgh824@gmail.Com
    • By Gatev
      Hi gyes , I’m new member in the forum and from one month I’m owner of Equinox 800 . I reading your post with interest . Mr. Steve Herschbach gives us priceless advices and everybody who own equinox too .I work with NOX almost every day in fields and woods. I finded few ancient coins . Great mashine , but need a lot of hours work . My program is field 1 , multy IQ , recovery speed 4 , iron bias 4 , 5 tones , all metal . I prefer all metal because I dont want to miss nothing in old woods and fields .
    • By Sigi0012
      Hello,
      i am from Austria (Europe) my name is Siegfried and i am 42 years old (sorry form y English) .
      Since 4 weeks i own the Equinox800 an 600, i hunt together wiht my son he ist 14 years old.
      We love the Equinox it is a first rate detector for us, we hunt mainly for coins.
      Findings from last week.
      Steve it is a great forum!

Regards
      Siegfried