Should There Be An Off Topic Forum?

Steve Herschbach

Your forum here has evolved nicely as it is Steve no need to add bloat to it in my opinion.  Just the kind of KISS forum I like to read in and participate in. :)

I personally agree not to have a off topic forum. I come here to learn and improve my detecting and prospecting skills. 

I really could care less on some of the miniscule detector details. Like this coil has 180 windings and this other coil has 184 windings. I just want a detector that works and how can I make it work better for me. 

But that being said. I feel there needs to be a place where we can post information and news on our mining and prospecting rights that might be taken away or infringed upon by agencies, governments, environmental groups. But without getting political about it. Just stating the story and educating ourselves and let others know what might be happening to our hobbies or livelihood in the mining and prospecting areas. 

Just a area where we could post links where members could go read the articles themselves. And not get into hissy fits about where your political views are and how yours is wrong because it is different than mine. Hopefully that makes some sense. :biggrin:

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked