Metal Detecting Pants

I like them, especially that diamond gusseted crotch!!!

____________:biggrin:________

I really do like the waistband gripper tape to keep them from falling off everytime i bend over to dig!!! Hahahaha...

M i gonna get me a pair for Australia!-----

Oooops, no check that, .......too hot there for anything but shorts and flip flops!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Checked em out here in OZ, C172 they look like from your photo SS, must get a few for next season. Bugger you Paul might be hot but these scrawny legs need protection.:wink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Search 'Brush Pants' and see if you like those.  You can put them on over the top of shorts!

Here is one of many: (for you Norvic)

https://www.duluthtrading.com/store/product/mens-fire-hose-briar-pants-20201.aspx 

• Like 1

I really like the built in bag pockets for placing all of the nails, lead wire, boot tacks and other trash found during detecting. The slip in knees pads are sweet also. Not constricting like wrap around knee pads. The fabric is very tough and stitched well. They will probably be very warm though on hot summer days. 

• Like 3

I bought these because I liked the thigh pockets better than the others I could see. The right side one holds both my Lesche style digger AND the probe. The finds pockets tuck into the regular pockets if you want them out of the way. I know I'll never wear these out so hope my weight stays where it is!

https://www.amazon.com/Helly-Hansen-Workwear-Chelsea-Construction/dp/B01IQYZKRY/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1513360954&sr=8-2-spell&keywords=helli+work+pants+knee+pockets

• Like 1