My First Equinox Silvers

Gold AND silver - nice! Better yet, I am extremely happy to see you able to speak out on Equinox now JP. It has been lonely out here on the front lines the last couple months. Thanks for the great write-up and photos.

Good going on the coins, we make make a coin hunter out of you yet! :smile:

• Like 1

You make it look easy!

WTG ... we are impatiently waiting.

Mitchel

1 hour ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Gold AND silver - nice! Better yet, I am extremely happy to see you able to speak out on Equinox now JP. It has been lonely out here on the front lines the last couple months. Thanks for the great write-up and photos.

Good going on the coins, we make make a coin hunter out of you yet! :smile:

Hopefully this reply is super duper top secret early tester code for we should be hearing something soon!

Great finds by the way! I'm super excited to hear anything new about this detector! 

Dear MineLab,

I feel that I must inform you-all of my most unfortunate situation.  You see, I have this fatal illness and only 2 weeks to live.  My last and most fervent wish is to get my 800 before I go to that big ole beach in the sky. 

PS.  My turrible disease manifests itself with no outward symptoms and would in no way impede my ability to swing my Nox (for 2 weeks).  Thanks.  Mailing address to follow.

PPS.  Adolf says I can have his.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

OZ is my favorite place to detect gold or coin :) Make you a convert for sure JP :biggrin: Good on you and your Mate!

There is gold in those parks to ;) lots of lost Abo's and Kangaroo's but its a thrill to dig 3 pence 10 pence shillings and fluorine's along with the old big penny's as well.  Lots of good stuff down under.

Im sure you guys are chomping at the bite to give more details ...... and certain as well the day of shipment we will see BETTER videos of hunts...... thats when the real fun starts.   Silver is sweet........ but man gold rules, because i just never get rid of any of my found coins.