Personal Messaging (PM) Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Terra with 3 coils, 7.5 kHz, 18 kHz concentric and an 18 kHz dd coil  for gold.  Comes with a pouch for finds and a rain cover(not shown).  $450.00

image.jpg

image.jpg

IMG_0499.MOV

I can vouch for Al as he is a straight shooter.  And the X-Terra 705 is one of the most underrated detectors out there.

Here is a cool video on how to set the X-705 to have a better chance at finding gold rings.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Brian Berkhahn
      Looking for an EQ600?  I have plenty in stock.. give me a call or email.  649.00 plus free shipping.
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/273199193137
      AND I have a few 800's in stock right now too.. 899.00.  Call me at 907-277-1753 or email me at brian@akmining.com
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/273306823478

• By Dan(NM)
      I  have a used, but, not abused Etrac that shows normal wear and signs of use. No major blems on machine and no scratches on the screen. The foam on the hand grip does have several tears, but is still in good condition. The machine works as ir should with no problems. There is no warranty left on the detector. Comes with the following items:
      11" stock coil w/cover
      Zagg Invisible Clear Screen Protector over the entire faceplate
      Rechargeable battery and charger
      AA battery pack
      CD
      USB cable
      Owners manual
      Andy's Book
      Koss Headphones
      Asking $635 shipped via USPS priority mail, I will take a USPS money order, PP friends and family or add 3.5% for regular PP or a personal check, which, once cleared the machine will ship.

• By MentalDetectorist
      I figure Ill never use this after all, the 6" and 11" are good enough for me, received Feb of 2018 only attached to test weight never used or outdoors. If locally  in Phoenix, AZ will do $300 if we can meet up

• By steveg
      Hi all!

I have just completed assembly of another batch of my hand-made, high-quality carbon-fiber lower rods for the CTX 3030; rods are in stock and ready to sell.  More pictures, as well as detailed information regarding the rods, can be found at my website at www.stevesdetectorrods.com. Ordering information and a contact email address can be found at the website, as well.   A couple of announcements...   1.  PRICING    The introductory pricing on the rods has expired; the new, standard pricing on these rods will be $89 plus shipping.  HOWEVER, I will offer a 15% discount to all buyers who mention this ad.  With the 15% discount, pricing for the rods for DetectorProspector forum members will be $76 plus shipping.  I will combine shipping costs for any order of more than one rod.   2.  TRAVEL RODS   In addition to standard one-piece rods, am now offering two-piece "travel rods," as a special-order item, to anyone interested.  The rods will be exactly the same as a "standard" rod, except that a threaded, stainless-steel connector is used, which will allow the rod to be unscrewed/disassembled into two, roughly 16" pieces.  Travel rods will normally sell for $135 plus shipping, but DetectorProspector forum members mentioning this ad will receive the same 15% discount as offered on the regular rods.  With the 15% discount, pricing for these two-piece rods will be $115 plus shipping.   Finally, I can send a small sample piece of the carbon-fiber tubing used to build the rods, to anyone who is interested.  Please contact me, if interested in a sample.   Thanks!   Steve

• By Don71
      I have a lightly used 25" Nugget Finder Advantage coil for sale.
      This coil is in excellent condition and has only been used a few times.
      It's the deepest coil I have ever owned for large gold!
      ***Price dropped to $375 & Free Shipping in the USA.***
      Please email or call if interested.
      Thanks,
      Don Newell
      206-755-8927
      donnewell10@gmail.com