Shout Out To Mike Haer & George Kinsey - The All Metal Mode Podcast

8 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Do I have to be in studio? Or if I was present, is it live or can it be recorded for a later date? In other words, how does it work?

We had our own radio show in Alaska so I have been on radio many times and TV a few so am very comfortable with that kind of stuff.

you don't need to be present. You simply call in before the show or I call you. Every Monday night at 8 p.m. EST I do a live show but for those who that might not fit their schedule or for whatever reason, we can do a prerecorded show

• Like 1

If you use an android phone theres a free podcast app called beyond pod alot of the androids come with it already installed, its a free app. Here are my favorite podcasts

All metal mode show 

American digger relic roundup

Beyond sight and sound

Relics radio show

Great shows with guys that everyone will know from the world of metal detecting

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Vez said:

The app the podcast uses, called spreaker, allows you to download individual episodes by pressing the three dots to the right of the episode name and time. Good luck and enjoy!

The show is also available on Itunes

• Like 1

Mike i love your show, i listen everyday catching up on all the previous shows, i go to work pop my ear buds in and listen all day long. Thanks for doing this its great for guys like me that really dont have any clubs close to me so to get info on everything metal detecting is great. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fskafish said:

Mike i love your show, i listen everyday catching up on all the previous shows, i go to work pop my ear buds in and listen all day long. Thanks for doing this its great for guys like me that really dont have any clubs close to me so to get info on everything metal detecting is great. 

I am really glad you enjoy it!

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/22/2018 at 7:16 PM, relicmeister said:

George,ive heard many good interviews from long time detectorists but yours was the most interesting to me. Good luck on that GW

Thank you .