The Absolute Last Thread About Availability Issues & Which Dealer Has What

martygene

17 hours ago, BlueDog said:

Hey Coherent, glad to hear you got your machine (and a cool padded case). When did you order from Kellyco???

I ordered mine from Kellyco on Oct 10th. Received an email with tracking info about a week ago and received it a couple days ago. No signature... go figure. FedEx just sat it on the porch and walked away. Didn't beg for the case... simply asked for the minelab case and they included it for free. I have no use for most of the "stuff" they include to entice newbies, but the padded case is something that I will actually use. Charged everything up and paired the headphones. Think I'll have to get some bluetooth earbuds. (The detector itself charge light never stopped blinking and I finally disconnected it anyway after 4-5 hrs. Full charge on the bar indicator. Not sure if this is an issue or should have left connected longer). Looking forward to getting some testing in this weekend and comparing it to my CTX.

1 hour ago, coherent said:

I ordered mine from Kellyco on Oct 10th. Received an email with tracking info about a week ago and received it a couple days ago. No signature... go figure. FedEx just sat it on the porch and walked away.

Thanks Coherent for replying. Just as I suspected. Your order is just one of many that has proven my fears weren’t unfounded. KellyCo is incompetent at best, they still are holding on to their pipedream that “All orders are being filled in order received.” 

I prepaid and preordered September 20th, still haven’t heard a word. 

Enjoy your machine, hope you find lots of good stuff with it. 

Well my Nox 800 finally came today. I started out ordering at Kco and cancelled that order. Then I ordered at Cabelas and when that was backordered I cancelled that. I finally called around 20 small dealers in my area and surrounding states. It was time well spent as I found 2 dealers with no waiting lists. I ended up ordering from David at Dixie Metal Detectors. I cant say enough good things about him. We chatted for a couple hours over the last week. I'm glad I could buy from a small business and he will now be my dealer going forward.

• Like 1

Enjoy Mike!

Anyone out there that may still  be waiting for their Cabela's orders... I found out on Thursday night from Rachel that Minelab did unexpectedly get a small order in and my order (which was submitted very early on 2/20) was shipping in the next one or two business days. I checked my UPS account and found that I have an inbound package from Minelab scheduled for delivery next week. The thing is unless you check your incoming UPS deliveries you wouldn't realize it was on the way... 

I can't wait to join in the fun using the Equinox..

• Like 3

Are these dealers giving the Vet discount?
Kellyco is getting another shipment this coming week. Unfortunately Minelab does not give them much info on it as to how many they will receive. They need a much much larger amount than they have been receiving. I believe they have recieved less than 20 so far nd the list is hundreds. I think this is on Minelab's back. Minelab said the end of march pre-orders will be filled.  All I can say is there is something rotten somewhere if Kellyco is not going to start getting much larger shipments. It is not Kellyco's fault. End of March I am going to start looking elsewhere. I am a disabled vet and I do not have a long time left that I am going to be able to detect. Time is at an essence. First I will have to get a refund. I have the total amount with the Vet discount tied up at Kellyco. I think somewhereI will find one sooner. 
I am looking for the 800.  

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Morris said:

Are these dealers giving the Vet discount?
Kellyco is getting another shipment this coming week. Unfortunately Minelab does not give them much info on it as to how many they will receive. They need a much much larger amount than they have been receiving. I believe they have recieved less than 20 so far nd the list is hundreds. I think this is on Minelab's back. Minelab said the end of march pre-orders will be filled.  All I can say is there is something rotten somewhere if Kellyco is not going to start getting much larger shipments. It is not Kellyco's fault. End of March I am going to start looking elsewhere. I am a disabled vet and I do not have a long time left that I am going to be able to detect. Time is at an essence. First I will have to get a refund. I have the total amount with the Vet discount tied up at Kellyco. I think somewhereI will find one sooner. 

Yes I offer the 15% VET discount.  I too have units coming int his week and the EQ-600's are not all spoken for.  Contact me direct to get one paid for.  The EQ-800's I have coming in are all spoken for.

Gerry's Metal Detectors in Boise, Idaho at www.gerrysdetectors.com

6 minutes ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Yes I offer the 15% VET discount.  I too have units coming int his week and the EQ-600's are not all spoken for.  Contact me direct to get one paid for.  The EQ-800's I have coming in are all spoken for.

Gerry's Metal Detectors in Boise, Idaho at www.gerrysdetectors.com

I am looking for the 800. Thanks.  Do you have a waiting list on future 800?

Morris this place in Laredo Tx has one in stock, they take paypal. They have an office in laredo but I think the company is a mexican company

El Dorado Metal Detectors Inc

1 hour ago, Morris said:

It is not Kellyco's fault. End of March I am going to start looking elsewhere.  

Hey Morris, first of all thank you for your service. Seriously. Thank you.

Secondly, I called KellyCo again today for a quick update, I thought the first time I called was a nightmare! I gave them my order number again, they put me on hold AGAIN and finally admitted AGAIN that I did have an 800 on order. I asked the all important question as to “when”, and was immediately interrupted and told “You’ll get it sooner or later”. Ok. I then asked why people who order 24 days after I did had already received theirs and was interrupted AGAIN by the rep and he threatened to hang up on me and “didn’t get paid enough to listen to this”.... I tried again to talk to this guy but he immediately interrupted me for a third time with and an extremely loud “HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY.” over me over and over. 

Wtf? I hung up on the jackass. 

Good luck Morris! I hope you get yours soon. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BlueDog said:

Hey Morris, first of all thank you for your service. Seriously. Thank you.

Secondly, I called KellyCo again today for a quick update, I thought the first time I called was a nightmare! I gave them my order number again, they put me on hold AGAIN and finally admitted AGAIN that I did have an 800 on order. I asked the all important question as to “when”, and was immediately interrupted and told “You’ll get it sooner or later”. Ok. I then asked why people who order 24 days after I did had already received theirs and was interrupted AGAIN by the rep and he threatened to hang up on me and “didn’t get paid enough to listen to this”.... I tried again to talk to this guy but he immediately interrupted me for a third time with and an extremely loud “HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY.” over me over and over. 

Wtf? I hung up on the jackass. 

Good luck Morris! I hope you get yours soon. 

I think it is time to call Kco on Monday and ask for my refund of the full amount that I paid for a pre-order.   I will find one elseware.  I wonder what kind of a hastle I will go through trying to get my money back into my account....
I am now shopping for a new established dealer to work with on a regular basis.  I would like to find one that has the ability to do repaires if needed.  I will start Monday. 

• Like 1