The Absolute Last Thread About Availability Issues & Which Dealer Has What

martygene

Thanks for all the great comments guys.  Sorry I have not been on here much chatting detectors, sharing knowledge and or photos of finds, but my shop has been running 16 hours a day 7 days a week for the last few.  Those who personally know me realize I am a 1 man unit.  All orders of all major brands by me,  all shipping of all product by me, all billing by me and on top of that I help run our local MD'ing club, will be in NV training 17 clients with their gold detectors in the mud and still trying to reply to each email and phone message.  So yes it might take me a day to get back to someone, but my philosophy is to reply to each within 24 hours.  I will not be able to do this next week while I am out of office, as those 17 fresh shiny faces will be sucking gold detector knowledge from some of the best Nugget Hunters (my Field Staff) on this planet.  I even have one guy flying in from Maine.

Yes I jumped big and heavy early on the announcement and have been able to get my share of units to my customers.  Sorry for the delays those were out of dealers control, but things are looking better.  In fact my list is shorter now, so if you are in desire of an EQ-800 best get on it.  EQ-600's I have them in stock and can ship across the US.

Again, Thanks for the wonderful comments guys and when things slow down, you'll see me on here more..after I get to use it some.  

BTW, Yes I finally pulled one for myself last week, so I actually have used it.  The 1st silver dime and 1st silver quarter I dug with my new EQ-800 are pretty good for Idaho finds.

20180401_150351.jpg

20180401_151304.jpg

• Like 8

A one man shop who wears all the hats running a business can be tough but it seems you’re doing an excellent job Gerry.

Congratulations on the Silver! Best of luck!

Nice finds Gerry, WTG!

On 4/2/2018 at 6:03 AM, Darryl Galloway said:

Has anyone  ordered an Equinox 800 from Kellyco "on or after November 28th 2017"  received their detector as of yet? I'm just wondering, I feel like I've been getting the runaround with Kellyco, and no, I've yet to receive my detector from them!!!! Thanks...

'"D"

Ordered mine from "Kellyco" on Nov 27th. Just received shipping confirmation today.

• Like 1

New here and first time detector.  Well soon.  Thank you for all the knowledge shared here.  After a long struggle to find an Equinox a suggestion here helped me strike gold. I looked up Gerrys Detectors and first found youtube videos that I was glued to for a few afternoons.  Gerry called me right back after I didn't leave a message and offered a ton of information to me in a short call. Got me on his waiting list with a phone number and email.  First contact was near start of April.  After a heads up call about an incoming shipment and completion of order, I now have tracking number with arrival date this week.  Gerry is a joy to deal with even from over a thousand miles away and this turnaround speed on the equinox surprised me.  I felt like a long time customer and probably will be now. 

Had to create a login finally just to thank those with suggestions here.  Our snow is mainly gone and I've prepped a test bed from what I've learned here.  Can't wait.  Of course now I've just noticed the Pointers review thread with videos so there goes tonight.

Also want to point out Northwest Detectors in Oregon, High Plains Detectors in Olathe, Kansas and Earths Treasures in Montana if that is alright.  Another three shops that really stood out from the bunch I contacted by being very open with information and helpful.  Thought that might be helpful for others to know if you keep trying you will find some great people to deal with.  Now back to learning how to do this!  (I had to edit the shop locations that I had posted wrong.  Also added High Plains Detectors which I meant to previously.) 

• Like 2

I got mine from earth's treasure and the lady was super nice

Received 800 Friday.  All the preparatory learning about this Equinox from info here has helped make it seem familiar.  Nice packaging, detector assembles in minutes and feels solid.  Ear phones easy to pair.  Settings confusion strikes at times yet but really, it's pretty straight forward.  Very light!  First ID a solid 13.  Take a guess.

It comes with many extra language versions of screen protectors that might seem useless.  However the text is just at the bottom and are hints we won't need after a little time using it.  That text also only covers the Equinox logo area below the screen, not the screen itself.  So you could cut those text labels off and that means it comes with 15 extra screen protector sheets.  So don't toss them.  I almost tossed them before realizing that.

Hello Just-swell, welcome to the forum. Just out of curiosity, without giving your machines exact serial number, is it higher than 10,000  or may 15, I'm wondering how many have been shipped.  (while I am waiting for mine)

thanks

Dug

15 minutes ago, Dug D said:

Hello Just-swell, welcome to the forum. Just out of curiosity, without giving your machines exact serial number, is it higher than 10,000  or may 15, I'm wondering how many have been shipped.  (while I am waiting for mine)

thanks

Dug

How do you tell my serial number is really long but starts 92