Contest For Small Power Inverter

Just a shout out to Ridge Runner ( Chuck ), I received the inverter today, thank you very much ! Great timing, I get to use my Nox 800 for the 1st time today, or this season for that matter, snow and ice slowly giving up some ground, so it will being put to good use.

Thanks Again

Dig It ( Ken )

• Like 2

Ken

Thanks for giving me a heads up that you received the inverter. I thank you for playing. It’s more fun when everyone jumps on the bandwagon and plays.

Chuck

• Like 3

• 2 years later...

Any winners or leaders in this contest yet? Probably someone can advise me on a small portable Power Inverter for family trips and camping? We have a large one, and powerful enough to supply us for a couple of weeks, but it is too heavy, and we don’t take our RV all the time, and sometimes my friends and I organize an outdoor cinema for our families. Besides, it nice to play some music outdoors, but portable speakers are not an option for me. So, I’m looking for a small inverter and powerful enough. I found a few possible options on http://www.manmaicha.com/ but I would like to hear someone’s opinion before.

Sorry my friend you’re a day late and a dollar short because that contest was back in 2018 .

Now if you think I should have another being I can see you just joint I will.

We’ll call this the Christmas contest.

It could have more than one thing if I can find where my wife hides her money.

Chuck 

PS I know it’s not on her because I’ve looked high and low with nothing to show for my trouble.

• Haha 1

I was the Lucky Winner !!!! Still using it !!!!!!!

• Like 3