Nox Headphone Adapter

A.M

For those wishing to do a bit of water hunting and have a Waterproof headphones set up for the CTX...  Get an adapter made up.

Cable gland M12 x 1mm pitch (I manufactured my own),  Female M12 CTX3030  and make your own addapter.  Trick is in setting the 3.5mm plug to the correct length in the gland - but if you think about it... Simple as.

Same wiring as a CTX 3030 on the M12 F connector.  From behind the F/M connector - notch at the top.  Clockwise  Tip/Ring/Sleeve  2/3/4 and if your not sure = Stay away :-)

All care NO responsibility for you lack of skills or understanding...  Any thing you do or get some one to do is at YOUR RISK.

2018-03-02 11.06.55 (Medium).jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, dewcon4414 said:

Yes.... mess that up and get water into the female plug area past that O ring and you could have some problems.    Ive thought about ordering this one and seeing if the threads and plug is right.

https://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-Headphone-Adapter-Lifeproof-iPhone/dp/B01JCX4NOO

That connector will not fit and the plug may not suit.

The connector I manufactured is 100% water proof and the thread etc is the correct size to screw in and seal.   The trick is getting the correct fitting, but am also guessing that it is a special; Just like the one on sdc2300.