I Will Be On The All Metal Mode Podcast Monday Night

Must admit i am really looking forward too listening in on this one,will be in the early hours for us here in the UK,but if i do miss it you can listen in again.

Cant wait i dont miss an episode, mike cracks me up hes so laid back and he just goes with the flow, this will be a great show

I'm a regular listener ( after not live)

and I'm definitely looking forward to this. I'm interested in hearing about the full scope of your activities in metal detecting as well as prospecting, and of course the mighty Equinox. I'll listen in live if I can. 

Was a good show Steve.

Like Steve said near the top of the show about George Kinsey and others, there a just certain people that you have to pay attention to.  Some people have a wealth of experience you have to respect.  You are certainly one of those people Steve.  I'll certainly tune in when you're on again.

Great show Steve! Enjoyed every minute of your interview.  

Stayed up and listened too the show,enjoyed it,must admit i also dont like most of the other forums these days due to politics etc,excuse the pun it was a down too earth interview.

Enjoyed the show and getting to know Steve a little better.  Very interesting discussions by all the participants.