Md'ing Prvt Property & Looking Down Barrel Of Shotgun?

My buddy (who is still alive) was out using the NOX on Private Property last week and all was good.  Then he gets a signal.. is bent over digging for treasures and not paying much attention around him.  Next thing you know... he is looking down the barrel of a DBL Barrel Shotgun.  What would you do?

1) Drop to your knees

2) Piss yourself

3) Run home

4) Call the Police

5) Thank the Lord

6) All of the above

Your answers please???

• Haha 1

Been in that situation once before...held at gun point for about 5 min...I was about 15 years old if I remember right...playing rabbit and the hound at night with my buds...was hiding in some guys front yard...behind a tree...they pull up into their driveway and rather then startle them I decide to  announce myself and before I know it the  guy is holding a pistol to my face...Boy you never heard a kid talk so fast ("mister were just playing hide and seek" etc..) Finally lets me go after his wife checks the house and back yard...

I did # 3 and #5  and never told my parents  because I knew my father ( ex colonel in the army) would have done something not good lol

strick 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

My buddy (who is still alive) was out using the NOX on Private Property last week and all was good.  Then he gets a signal.. is bent over digging for treasures and not paying much attention around him.  Next thing you know... he is looking down the barrel of a DBL Barrel Shotgun.  What would you do?

1) Drop to your knees

2) Piss yourself

3) Run home

4) Call the Police

5) Thank the Lord

6) All of the above

Your answers please???

Uh, Don't be there in the 1st place. 

• Like 2

In my best Paul Harvey voice, " And now, for the rest of the story."

• Thanks 1

I would do number 7.

7. Introduce myself and offer to share finds and anything of historical value regarding their property.

Then number 5.

• Like 1