Equinox Waterproof Headphones From Hungary

Took a chance and bought these waterproof Equinox headphones off EEEE Bay for a fast approaching Caribbean shallow water hunt.  They're from Hungary!  I even wondered if I would get them in time as the estimated shipping delivery date was more than 2 weeks!  All the ML retailers I contacted keep telling me 4 weeks for ML waterproof phones and it seems it was 4 weeks 4 weeks ago.  I'm also told the GG phones will be out soon too.  But I needed wp phones for my trip now and to my surprise they were delivered in 2 days!  Amazing and I will test them later.  At least I can now take an Equinox on my trip!       

IMG_20180418_132748.jpg

IMG_20180418_132852.jpg

• Like 4

GL with the phones ive got 3 pairs now........ 2 mine and one pair is Tony Eiesenhowers.   I like the two pair with piezos..... which you can make pretty waterproof.... but the audio sears volume and sound is hard to beat.  sounds a lot like Pro Golds.   I talked to someone i know at ML..... he said shipping was supposed to be first week of April then to dealers last week...... never happened.  Machine is working great...... but dang what a SNAFU.

Not just pricey.. ripoff!  Not only $120, but then also wants $35 for shipping??!!!  Give me a break!  These phones would easily fit in a USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Medium box, and cost less than $14.00.  Pffft!

3 hours ago, SittingElf said:

Not just pricey.. ripoff!  Not only $120, but then also wants $35 for shipping??!!!  Give me a break!  These phones would easily fit in a USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Medium box, and cost less than $14.00.  Pffft!

2 things folks:

1) When there are few choices and you need them ASAP to support travel and perhaps your only beach trip of the year (dunno Cabo's siuation) then you ARE at the mercy of what the market will bear, which in this case, results in a premium cost.

2) The devil is in the details...there are no US Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes in Hungary as far as I know...

Looks like the ML WP phones are imminent, so it is worth waiting if you can.

• Like 1

Didn't see they were from Hungary.   I DID see that they were from "Hungry"! LOL!:tongue: