Does Anyone Know How To Contact Gi Joe??

Spent another three hours hunting around some foundation slabs of demolished homes on base this morning. The 600 is really starting to talk to me!
Unbelievable how many dimes I pulled out on both hard and wispy hits today. I also am really beginning to like 50-tones vs 5. The final learning task today was starting to understand the language of target masking. It's becoming real for me, and I was able to dig some coins today in the middle of trash. WOW! Park 1, NC, GB, 25 vol, 50-Tones, 22 sens, all non-ferrous open, speaker today.

Being the conscientious and honest person that I am, I know that GI Joe is probably apoplectic about losing his dog tags, so if anyone knows how to contact him, or his girlfriend Barbie, I'd be happy to send them back to him! :tongue:

Today's take: Yet another 30cal cartridge in a housing area!!?? Added three more cars to my growing Matchbox and HotWheels car collection. A cufflink (first), and a Belgian pin of some sort. Participation coin made of some light non-ferrous metal at 13".
13 Dimes, 14 Copper Pennies, 2 wheaties (1944 oldest), 4 quarters.

Poor GI Joe! Needs his DogTags!
GIJOE.jpg.c4689fadad72f938aefa77f9c3969693.jpg

Misc

IMG_0670.thumb.jpg.480423c168cd02179d4087b543a8f99d.jpg

Coins

IMG_0671.jpg

• Like 3

Nice digs, Elf!  You are really getting "trained" on that Equinox, digging all those targets!!

Steve

If you're looking for GI Joe contact Colonel Jerimy Duckworth. He is retired and living in the old soldiers home

• Haha 1