Pro Find 35 Can’t Swim

A friend took his Pro Find for a little water detecting for the first time. The trouble started when his pinpointer started acting up but then went dead . At first he was thinking the battery went dead but knew better when water came running out of the battery compartment. He looked the case over good and he could see a hair line crack on one side in the seam .

He told me after this happen and looking at it again one could see the seam wasn’t fused good together. I guess you could call a factory defect and wouldn’t been known until maybe never if it didn’t go swimming.

Thanks for warranty we get .

Chuck

He did say his Nox 800 done well finding him a phone and a dime before the pinpointer went south.

Chuck

PS A little of something is better than a lot of nothing.

My ProFind 35 went to MineLab service on Monday due to some aberrant activity, but they are FAST. I'll have the repaired unit back (Might be a new one) on Monday (FAST!). Minelab service in the U.S. is simply awesome! Tracy in their Service call center is great and always friendly and helpful. I used to think Garrett was top-line, but Minelab has stepped up and clearly is the frontrunner now!

• Like 1

SittingElf

One thing you know with Minelab they going to fix it or replace it. The best thing you have a warranty that shines bright when you do have a problem.

I had trouble with another detector and that company (White’s) sent me a new detector.

The Best 

Chuck

My friend just texted me and said Minelab is sending him a new ProFind 35.

Nothing but great service is coming out of Minelab USA!

Chuck

• Like 1

Well, that was quick and easy!! One phone call and that's all it took.

Brand New Pro-Find 35 in the house!  One week turnaround from shipping the problem pinpointer, to receipt of a brand new one, not a repaired one...in the box as sold in stores!

Minelab Service is AWESOME!!!  Eat your heart out Garrett!!