The steak lives on until next fall! Very nice work! I always enjoy reading about your hunts and enjoy hunting the beach vicariously through them. Thanks!

Dean

• Like 1

VERY nice digs!  That half heart sure LOOKS to be gold...

Steve

21 hours ago, bado1 said:

The steak lives on until next fall! Very nice work! I always enjoy reading about your hunts and enjoy hunting the beach vicariously through them. Thanks!

Dean

Thanks Dean. It's been a unbelievable end to my season, since I bought that Equinox.  Hopefully I can sneak in one more hunt. I guess home "to do" list can wait one more time :laugh:

18 hours ago, steveg said:

VERY nice digs!  That half heart sure LOOKS to be gold...

Steve

Thanks Steve, I have to check the numbers of that heart on the machine again. It looks and feels like gold, but I'm worried it may be a recent drop. If it reads low than it's probably gold. Under 10 and I'll consider it possibly gold. Over 10 and it's probably plated brass.

Awesome, I think you got the hang of the EQ:minelab:

• Like 1

I'm debating on whether I'm taking my Equinox or TDI Sl to the beach. 

1 hour ago, Mark Gillespie said:

I'm debating on whether I'm taking my Equinox or TDI Sl to the beach. 

Either way you won't fail. If the beach has very few targets, then I would probably go with the TDI, but if there is a lot of iron I would take the Nox.

Congrats on those nice finds !! It's too bad your beaches close up in the summer months.

• Like 1

My last visit to the beach I used the TDI exclusively, found my first mercury dime.  Doesn't sound like much but it was very exciting. 

• Like 1