Sign in to follow this  

Hello

I have a very clean Excal II with 10" coil. This detector has the all important  Peltor headphone mod. I have owned the Excal as a back-up to my Sovereigns. It has been lightly used. Pictures upon request. $850 Shipped. I would consider meeting in person in either Wisconsin or Michigan, depending on your location.

Thanks Dave

I am adding pictures, also this detector will come with a Anderson waist mount strap! Same price....Super clean, low hours!

Thanks Dave

DSC00787.JPG

DSC00786.JPG

DSC00785.JPG

DSC00784.JPG

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By DolanDave
      I am selling a Minelab GPZ 19" Coil. Aftermarket coil cover is on it, and comes with stock coil cover also as shown in pictures. $1,000  Free shipping within the U.S. only. Message, Text, or call 702-544-0575
      Dave

• By Brian Berkhahn
      Looking for an EQ600?  I have plenty in stock.. give me a call or email.  649.00 plus free shipping.
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/273199193137

• By Rege-PA
      CURRENTLY AVAILABLE  EQUINOX 600     $649.00 with FREE SHIPPING
      EQUINOX 800    $899.00   with FREE SHIPPING      (2 available )
      Minelab PRO-FIND 35 Pin Pointer with FERROUS TONE ID   $129.95  with FREE SHIPPING
      CREEK METAL DETECTOR SALES      hntrstrx@comcast.net
      Rege Podraza    (Rege-PA)          724 446 9433
    • By MentalDetectorist
      I figure Ill never use this after all, the 6" and 11" are good enough for me, received Feb of 2018 only attached to test weight never used or outdoors. If locally  in Phoenix, AZ will do $300 if we can meet up

• By steveg
      Hi all!

I have just completed assembly of another batch of my hand-made, high-quality carbon-fiber lower rods for the CTX 3030; rods are in stock and ready to sell.  More pictures, as well as detailed information regarding the rods, can be found at my website at www.stevesdetectorrods.com. Ordering information and a contact email address can be found at the website, as well.   A couple of announcements...   1.  PRICING    The introductory pricing on the rods has expired; the new, standard pricing on these rods will be $89 plus shipping.  HOWEVER, I will offer a 15% discount to all buyers who mention this ad.  With the 15% discount, pricing for the rods for DetectorProspector forum members will be $76 plus shipping.  I will combine shipping costs for any order of more than one rod.   2.  TRAVEL RODS   In addition to standard one-piece rods, am now offering two-piece "travel rods," as a special-order item, to anyone interested.  The rods will be exactly the same as a "standard" rod, except that a threaded, stainless-steel connector is used, which will allow the rod to be unscrewed/disassembled into two, roughly 16" pieces.  Travel rods will normally sell for $135 plus shipping, but DetectorProspector forum members mentioning this ad will receive the same 15% discount as offered on the regular rods.  With the 15% discount, pricing for these two-piece rods will be $115 plus shipping.   Finally, I can send a small sample piece of the carbon-fiber tubing used to build the rods, to anyone who is interested.  Please contact me, if interested in a sample.   Thanks!   Steve

• By Don71
      I have a lightly used 25" Nugget Finder Advantage coil for sale.
      This coil is in excellent condition and has only been used a few times.
      It's the deepest coil I have ever owned for large gold!
      ***Price dropped to $375 & Free Shipping in the USA.***
      Please email or call if interested.
      Thanks,
      Don Newell
      206-755-8927
      donnewell10@gmail.com